All your new mum Haakaa favourites are now available in one great little starter pack! This New Mum Starter Pack is the perfect way to get you started on your breastfeeding journey or as a gift for another new mummy.
150ml Silicone Breast Pump
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express quickly and discretely. Simply suction it to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction! It's 100% eco-friendly and is safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Silicone Flower Stopper
This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any accidental spills.
Have you just washed and sterilised your pump and ready to store away for next time? Simply pop this cap over the flange of your pump and store away. Your pump will remain 100% contaminant-free and be safe to use next time.
Disposable Breast Pads
Our pads are designed with a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry lining to draw milk away from the skin and into the core of the pad, keeping you and your clothing dry. Ultra slim and lightweight, these 100% natural and disposable pads also have a contoured look to make them discreet and comfortable to wear. 36x pads per pack.
All items come packaged in a gift box.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Includes 1 x 150ml pump, 1x flower stopper, 1 x PP pump cap and 1 x breast pad pack.
- Suction base ensures your pump will not fall over and spill!
How to Use Your Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place a warm flannel on your breast and gently massage the top of your breast to encourage let-down.
- Place top of the pump over your nipple, making sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to start the flow of milk.
- When milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition your pump.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping, simply suction the suction base to a flat surface to keep while you finish your feed or re-dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. Cap is not to be boiled.
No bleach based agents.
Hop onto our media tab for multiple reviews.
Please always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication.