With all Haakaa's breast feeding best sellers now available in one gift pack, this is the perfect way to get yourself or someone you know started on your breast feeding journey.
The pack includes
150ml Silicone Breast Pump
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Silicone Flower Stopper
This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents.
Have you just washed and sterilised your pump and ready to store away for next time? Simply pop your cap over the flange of your pump and store away. Your pump will remain 100% contamination free and ready to safely and easily use next time.
180ml Glass Storage Bottle with Sealing Disk and Nipple
Haakaa wide neck glass bottles are made of borosilicate glass, a material that is resistant to shock temperatures. These glass bottles are the perfect way to store breast milk as you can freeze and heat this glass safely. Simply pop in your silicone teat when needed. Silicone disk sits in your bottle ring to seal and protect breast milk while freezing/traveling. Bottles come with an L Variable Flow Nipple, suitable for all ages.
Our 100% silicone dummy is made from one piece of silicone and is soft, safe and free of harsh chemicals! No more hard plastic bits which trap moisture and leave nasty rashes. Haakaa dummies are gentle on skin, gums and new teeth.
Items come packaged in gift box.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Includes 1x stopper, 1x cap, 1x silicone dummy, 1x pump, 1x bottle and cap.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. Cap is not to be boiled.
No bleach based agents.
Please always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication.
Haakaa & Our Eco Babies, know that breast milk is what’s best for our little ones in terms of nutrition, attachment and environmental sustainability. However, we also understand that each mum and their baby is different. Please consult your health care professional about introducing bottle feeding. Haakaa & Our Eco Babies proudly and wholeheartedly support all parents on this journey.