We are in love with the Haakaa raw bamboo kids cutlery! Our toddler absolutely loves his!
Haakaa’s cutlery are the perfect size for little hands and mouths!
There are so many reasons to love bamboo:
- Bamboo is one of the world’s most sustainable resources, growing more then a meter per day and the plant matures within 5 years.
- Bamboo produces greater biomass and up to 30% more oxygen than a comparable forest.
- It reduces carbon dioxide gases and regenerates automatically without any need for replanting.
- Bamboo can also restore and remove toxins from damaged and contaminated soil and prevent soil erosion and alleviates water pollution.
- Bamboo is a natural and safe alternative to plastic for healthy and safe feeding of babies and toddlers.
- Haakaa’s natural bamboo kids range are made from certified organic bamboo and treated using the natural process of carbonisation.
No Formaldehyde or harsh glues are used in any of Haaka’s products.
Clean after each use. No bleach based agents.
Haakaa recommends you hand wash your cutlery (although dishwasher safe) with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
DO NOT MICROWAVE.